Friday, June 28, 2013

TRUE OR FALSE (ii)

As promised I went to check out my profile and found that I had some messages from potential (friends? ).

Most of these (guys?) were just saying 'hi' and introducing themselves while the more adventurous ones sent me pictures of their most flattering attributes (or so they would like to think)

There was this one guy that made me pause and I assure you dear reader he was no chic. Am also very sure that who ever told him his wrinkled tush was "damn fine" and "hot" must have seen it 7 decades ago.

The grandpa felt no shame sending me shots of  it from all angles. I couldn't close it fast enough..it was like watching an ongoing ghastly accident. Too late the graphic images had branded themselves behind my eyelids.

 My life will never be the same again. i needed to wipe out the images replaying in my head with bleach. Or boil my eyeballs. After about 5 shots of tequila, i began to take a philosophical view of life and just had to agree that Some things were better NEVER seen.

As I closed my in box so I logged out of the site and its gonna take a lot of liver for me to log back in. I think its safe to say,"this curious cat has been brutally murdered".

No comments: